Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Greenwich
Expansive Entertainers' Apartment 196m² Area Title (Approx)Property ID 1841230Peacefully and privately positioned below street level, with an immersive, bush-like backdrop overlooking lush stands of mature trees, this apartment embraces truly house-like proportions with an emphasis on impressive indoor/outdoor entertaining. Enhanced by quality modern updates and requiring nothing except to be moved straight into and enjoyed, it occupies a wonderfully convenient and prestigious address, a leisurely stroll to Greenwich's primary and infant's schools and boutique village shops. From here you're only an 800m walk to St Leonards station or 5 minutes to Wollstonecraft station, ensuring easy access to the CBD and Royal North Shore Hospital.
• Living area and 2 bedrooms open to a 40sqm (approx) garden terrace
• Entertainers' terrace suited to alfresco gatherings of virtually any size
• Chef's kitchen with 900mm oven, large internal laundry w/ drying racks
• Elegant bathroom and ensuite, both with frameless monsoon showers
• Cordless heated towel rails installed in both bathrooms
• Third bedroom with own balcony, study nook w/ integrated workstation
• No common walls, A/C, LUG, visitors' parking, abundant storage
• Approximate Outgoings - Council rates: $303 per quarter, Water rates: $171 per quarter, Strata rates: $1,154 per quarter
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.