House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Goulburn
Wonderful PotentialProperty ID 1537530This property provides a wonderful opportunity for investors, developers or first home buyers entering the market.
• 1012sqm block sloping down to May St overlooking golf course
• Cute two bedroom timber cottage with iron roof
• Extra living areas with front and back verandah
• Currently rented for $250 per week but available with vacant possession. Tenant also happy to stay
• Large block with subdivision potential (STCA) build at back while continuing to receive rent for home at front
• Pest and building reports available upon request
Goulburn has fewer and fewer development opportunities like this so close to town. Inspect and unlock wonderful potential.
Friendly Auction System-
Consider selling your property under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
- An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to interested buyers (this type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to the buyer about any questions in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into their names if they are the successful bidder at auction or prior to auction. The cost of the pest and building report is paid for by the vendor but reimbursed in full by the successful purchaser at settlement.
- Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
- A bidding guide is recommended on most properties
- Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on it's merits.
Interested parties can bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that is now in use across Australia.