House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Gordon
'Rosebrook' Picturesque, Position, Perfect - Single Level LivingProperty ID 1534098Boasting a north to rear aspect and wide street frontage, this brick house is set amid a 930sqm sanctuary of landscaped gardens. Only a 600m approx. walk to Gordon train station and shops, this fully renovated family home fuses classic elegance with effortless family living in a highly sought after position. Ready for immediate enjoyment, this home is also within the Killara High and Gordon East Public school zones.
Summary Features include:
• Gas kitchen boasts Caesars stone splashback & 20mm benchtops, modern SMEG appliances
• Designer bathrooms, main features Italian Bisazza Glass Mosaic Tiles, bathtub & separate WC
• Light filled lounge room with a feature window with picturesque outlook, LED lighting
• Dining room, bi-fold doors flow to manicured gardens & outdoor entertaining area
• Dedicated study nook with dividing doors for optimum privacy, ample cupboard storage
• Three of four bedrooms include built in robes & leafy views, main with ensuite & bay window
• Polished timber floors, roman blinds and french style windows throughout
• Ducted air-conditioning, sensor & motion alarm system, and external coach lighting
• Large sandstone terrace, retaining walls provide level lawn ideal for children, herb & veggie patch
• Covered front porch with travertine tiles overlooks lush surrounds and level lawn
• Landscaped gardens showcase an abundance of Camelias', Clivias', Roses', Azaleas', Murrayas', Star Jasmine', Lilly Pilli's', and Box Hedging'
• Internal laundry with double wash sink with door to rear garden, new hot water system
• Automatic lock up garage with internal access, additional storage shed & ample driveway parking
• Ravenswood, Pymble Ladies College, Sydney Grammar and Knox Grammar are close by.
Additional features include:
• Kitchen showcases a SMEG six burner gas cooktop, range hood, integrated dishwasher & Italian Bisazza Glass Mosaic Tiles plus a display cabinet
• Decorative cornices and detailed skirtings throughout
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.