Rural Mixed Farming Property for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Gooloogong
Highly Productive Irrigation & Cattle CountryProperty ID 1430578163acres (66.10HA) approx of high quality country, rated Brown loam, second level floodplain soils. This 100% arable property, provides soil fertility for mixed farming including fat sheep and cattle production. Located just 4mins drive Westerly from the Gooloogong Village very convenient'. 30mins easy drive to Cowra, Just over an hours drive to Orange & 3.5/4hrs to Sydney.
- Excellent water accessibility with two bores.
- 2 Domestic use bores 1 electronically equipped with approximately 150 to 200 gallons per hour & the second bore unequipped.
IRRIGATION / WATER LICENCE
- 129 Meg allocation. Unequipped bore estimated 55,000 to 60,000 gallons per hour (150 feet depth approx.)
- 2 x Machinery Sheds 20 x 60 feet
- Brick veneer 2 bedroom property with tile roof, 7 panel solar system, 2 reverse cycle air conditioners, one oil heater and one solid fuel heater. Electric stove. House may require some updating.
- The property offers 3 dams and currently provides excellent lush grazing for the owners under stocked cattle and sheep. Land is fenced into 7 paddocks.
- Steel and timber sheep and light cattle yards.
- Variety of excellent stock shelter of Yellow and White Box and some pine.
- Sealed access to the residence off Lachlan Valley Way & second unsealed truck access off Cassidy's Road to stock yards.
Annual rain fall: 600 - 650mm (23/25inches)
Contact Josh Keefe 0439 269 449 or firstname.lastname@example.org