House for Rent
- About this property
King of the HillProperty ID 1927413Have you been searching for a double storey family home which is situated on the high side of the cul-de-sac street, with a friendly safe neighbourhood and scenic sunset views? Then do not miss this golden opportunity to inspect this home!
Downstairs offers that comfortable spacious family feeling with formal lounge, dining, modern kitchen with ceasar stone bench tops, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, splash backs, large open plan second dining area for the big family and rumpus room. There is also a study or optional fifth bedroom, slate floors, split system air conditioning, downstairs toilet and internal access to the single lock up garage.
Upstairs has four generously sized bedrooms with built ins, ensuite and walk in robe to main, spacious main bathroom with double sink and spa bath and separate toilet as well as the upstairs level having ducted air conditioning.
The backyard is perfect for entertaining family and friends with a large pergola/bbq area and grass area for the kids to play. The gardens have been maintained to the highest of standards so this home really is suited to someone with a green thumb and a passion for the outdoors. This home is truly one of a kind so be sure to inspect!
* Only one single garage is available the other is being kept as storage and is separately blocked off.
* Garden maintenance ( excluding lawns ) can be negotiated with the owner pending application
To view the property please register your details, click "Book An Inspection" and follow the prompts.
You will also be sent updates, along with new properties available to your criteria.
Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection, inspections run for a 15 minute period.
You can submit an online application at www.t-app.com.au
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 3, 6 or 12 months.
2. How can i inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
3. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified.