- About this property
- Explore Fingal Head
Sold by James ShuggProperty ID 1588053Perched on a 816 m2 allotment and located directly across from the Tweed River with less than 5 minutes walk to the beach this double storey brick house would be ideal for those looking for the large family or holiday home. Enjoy the beautiful views and breezes whilst living the lifestyle offered in abundance by this amazing versatile and private residence.
* Spacious dining and living areas complete with sunken fire place
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite bench top and ample cupboard space
* Large rumpus area with bi fold doors to deck
* Outdoor covered entertainers deck overlooking the pool and gardens
* Main bedroom with recently renovated ensuite and walk in robe
* Second and third bedrooms with built in robes
* Newly renovated main bathroom with a plunge style bath tub
* self contained granny flat or teenagers retreat with large kitchen/dining/living area, one bedroom and bathroom
* Separate study area
* large easy maintenance yard with outdoor pizza oven and in ground pool
* Double lock up garage plus ample storage space
* Side access from the road side reserve to triple under cover parking for a boat, caravan or multitude of toys!
The vendors have purchased elsewhere and now need to sell their family home of over 20 years.
Within a 5 minute drive to the Tweed Coasts popular beaches, cafes, shops and schools. Easy access to the highway with a short drive to the Gold Coast International Airport and within half hour of Byron Bay and Surfers Paradise.