- About this property
- Explore Eungella
Sold by Tom CarrollProperty ID 1796068Eungella, Tweed Valley.
On a private no through road this beautifully presented two storey, three level home with ground floor entry oozes lifestyle, comfort and privacy.
Built in 1998 with open plan living, the key feature in this design is complimented by a serene bush setting with established gardens, a multitude of exotic fruit trees and water features, all adding to a lifestyle property that brings the outdoor lifestyle to the fore.
With gorgeous views from the veranda or the pool, the choice is yours, either way you won't be disappointed.
Other enticing features include;
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living with reverse cycle air-conditioning and wood heater
- Polished timber floors
- King-size master bedroom opening on to veranda as does Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 2 has its own private balcony
- Crows foot bath
- Huge rainfall head shower overlooking gardens and pool
- Separate toilet
- Wide veranda
Downstairs would suit granny flat or B & B style accommodation with private entry, reverse cycle air conditioning, large living area, concrete floors and a king-size bedroom.
- In ground saltwater pool
- Large steel framed shed
- Fruit trees and a stand of mature Maple trees plus a variety of rain forest trees and palms
- Two spring fed dams - and the option to install more
- 5,000 litre fish pond
- Animal shelters and large enclosed chook pen
- ADSL - Internet
The property has 5 foot fencing securing approx 1 acre around the home making it ideal for pet owners, with additional fencing to paddocks.