House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Eraring
Direct Access into Lake Macquarie - Acreage - Lifestyle ChangeProperty ID 1460479* Direct access into Lake Macquarie with this 3 acre lifestyle change
* Gated Estate Featuring a brick & hedged front fence, with ornamental iron gates with electric automatic & security sensor lighting opening to heavy duty concrete drive.
* Beautiful 3 acres all useable land 4 paddocks
* Rental Potential $580 to $600 p/w
* 2 horse stables with post & rail corral with lighting, automatic watering troughs & tanks.
* Waterfront reserve it's private and offers a sandy access into water - fishing, crabbing, canoeing, swimming from your own backyard
* Direct access into Lake Macquarie
* Comfortable brick & tile Family home with park like frontage, incorporating easy maintenance & hardy shrubs, a small orchard including citrus, macadamia & resort palms & long established shade and native trees.
* Chicken coop & vegie patch ready for re-stocking and planting.
* Town & tank water
* 1 car garage with electric door, with turning circle. & plenty of off-street parking.
* Solid brick and tile home offers 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms tastefully decorated
* Open plan kitchen and family room opening onto large entertaining deck.
* Separate lounge room & dining room
* Adjoining Home office with separate entrance.
* All bedrooms with built-ins and the main with ensuite
* Home features: Underfloor ducted air conditioning, dishwasher, ceiling fans, slow combustion heater & wine storage under the house.
* A detached studio suitable for study, gym, craft, sewing, movie room or sleep out.
* Plenty of inviting areas to entertain and soak in the views with covered verandas, and a covered BBQ area
* LARGE MACHINERY SHED - Split level * multi-functional, with 3 phase power, work benches & shelving, sink & bar. Versatile for garaging 9 cars, storage, or workshop, but can be used for recreational activities.
* Spectacular waterfront your own private oasis!!
Other Features: Close to local shops, medical, schools primary, high, public & private. Close to public transport, including train station at Dora Creek and school bus service. Close to pony clubs & trail riding tracks, National Parks etc.
From all of us at Ray White Toronto, we wish you every success in your search for your home. If you would like more detail on this home or to chat about one of the many other properties we have available please call or email us today.