House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Ebenezer
Magical Panoramic River and Rural Views!Property ID 1520507Secluded, immensely private and surrounded by breathtaking panoramic river and rural views is this well appointed country home set on just shy of 2 acres. Located in the beautiful town of Ebenezer and set on the high side of the Hawkesbury River this property is the perfect sanctuary to inhale the serenity of the rural surroundings.
A well thought out, modern open floor plan which focuses on encapsulating and maximising the truly magical views. The house showcases a large main bedroom retreat with ensuite and walk in wardrobe, two double sized bedrooms with plenty of storage, a stunning modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and free standing bath, air conditioned media room, study, and the kitchen which is of superior design with stone benches, stainless steel appliances and butler's pantry. The heart and highlight of this home is the entertaining area. Perched above the river and drenched in sunlight, it is the perfect place to unwind or entertain your guests on either the large undercover alfresco timber deck area or on the open sun deck with BBQ area you will certainly be the envy of all of your friends.
The property also boasts a massive 15m X 12m shed with space for 6 or more cars and features a car hoist, extra high roof line, perfect for large boats or caravans and also includes a mezzanine level with two additional rooms ideal to run a business or turn into your dream man cave.
Highlighted features include:
• Three bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe to the main
• Downlights, ceiling fans and neutral colours throughout
• Open plan living areas with local Stringy Bark timber flooring
• Stunning modern kitchen with stainless steel appliance, island bench and butlers pantry
• Modern bathroom with free standing bath and floor to ceiling tiles
• Undercover alfresco timber deck area and seperate sundeck with BBQ area
• 15m X 12m shed with high ceilings and mezzanine area with 2 rooms
• Located 15 minutes from Windsor and 30 minutes to Rouse Hill