- About this property
- Explore East Kurrajong
Private and Inviting Country Style HomeProperty ID 1702711Positioned privately off the road, amongst established gardens and ornamental trees sits nestled a warm and inviting country style home. Maximising on both space and light, this 7-year-old master build home boasts quality fittings, fixtures and a generous family floorplan.
Soft close draws, modern stainless-steel appliances, plentiful space and beautiful rural outlooks all from your kitchen window. Three double sized bedrooms with plush carpet, all with custom wardrobes and master with ensuite and large WIR.
To take in the rural ambience and variety of wildlife is a wide front verandah and large entertainment deck to the rear. A perfect second living space to enjoy in the warmer months.
Continuous tranquil views over adjoining acreage properties, this private 1-acre block creates the illusion of a large acreage property with none of the maintenance.
- 3 double bedrooms with custom built wardrobes, master with ensuite and large WIR
- Beautiful designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and pantry
- Fully fenced with smooth asphalt driveways and fully landscaped grounds
- 6 x 9m colourbond shed with auto door, water tank and pump
- Additional 6 x 9m caravan or boat shed, 3 phase power to the property
- Huge covered outdoor entertaining deck, wide verandahs and pathways
- Character filled weatherboard home, high ceilings, wide entry foyer
- Two spacious living areas including lounge room with plush new carpet
- Open plan family living and dining with easy care tiling and gas heating
- Fully ducted air conditioning, an abundance of storage cupboards with shelving
- Approx. 5 minutes from Kurrajong Village and 30 mins from Rouse Hill
- Within easy reach of local private and public primary and high schools
- Enviro-cycle septic which is connected to the gardens
- Large 120,000 L water tank