House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Dural
Deposit Taken - Property No Longer AvailableProperty ID 1545822Comfortable Living
Uniquely spacious & sitting on the high side of a popular street, this well presented single level home is filled with natural light and offers generous living spaces. Located walking distance to local & city bus transport, Cherrybrook Technology High School & Oakhill Drive Public School.
- Separate lounge & dining room with large windows letting in an abundance of natural light.
- Additional rear rumpus room with split system air-conditioning, leading to covered outdoor entertaining area.
- Upgraded kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking & dishwasher. Casual meals area with built-in lounge seating.
- Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in wardrobe.
- Three additional good sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes.
- Renovated family bathroom with separate bath tub.
- Covered alfresco entertaining area with spa, overlooking the easy care manicured gardens and grassed areas. Perfect for entertaining or relaxing at home with the family.
- Double automatic garage.
- Situated within the Cherrybrook Technology High School catchment plus walking distance to bus stop, James Henty Drive Oval & Playground and local shops.
For further information or to arrange your inspection please contact the Ray White team on 9579 3000.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it