House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Dundas Valley
Options Are in Abundance. Must be SoldProperty ID 1515049This brick 3-bedroom single-level home is filled with an abundance of natural light flows through and options with multiple living areas. Enjoy the peace of a tranquil swimming pool and spa and ambiance of the separate lounge with working fireplace. A parents retreat adjoins the main bedroom and opens out to the front balcony and flows to a study space, additional living area, or the option of a 4th bedroom.
Featured in a quiet cul-de-sac, the low-maintenance block has a fully fenced yard with plenty of privacy. A short stroll to the local bus stop taking you to Eastwood Station with direct access to all major city train stops. It is located a short distance from Carlingford, Eastwood and Dundas shops.
This home has it all and should not be missed.
In a nutshell:
- 3 Good sized bedrooms, 4th bedroom options.
- Generous living room with fireplace.
- Separate lounge room with air conditioning.
- Private, fully fenced yard.
- Lockup garage and carport.
- Separate toilet off of laundry Room
Location, location, location
- Close to Carlingford Train Station
- 400m to bus stop to Carlingford, Meadowbank, Parramatta and Chatswood
- 700m to Sir Thomas Mitchell Reserve
- 750m to Yates Public School
- 2.7 km to Cumberland High School
- 3.9 km to Eastwood Station
For further information please feel free to call Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.