Rural Farmlet Property for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Dorrigo
Family Rural Lifestyle RetreatProperty ID 1537565* 129.5 Ha - 320 Ac property set in a picturesque valley approx 15 minutes east of Dorrigo in the Megan area with
north east aspect.
* A tree lined driveway past a waterhole with timber pontoon takes you to the expansive lawn and garden area with a
fully renovated 3 Bedroom timber home.
* Impressive open plan lounge, dining, kitchen and sitting area with loads of natural light and spaciousness.
Polished timber floors and carpeted areas, large wood heater for those cool winter nights.
* Kitchen offers quality appliances with a Rayburn Aga Stove which is also used to provide heating to the heaters
throughout the house, a separate gas cooktop, gas and electric ovens. large timber bench top, separate pantry.
* Bathroom has been finished to a high standard and there is a separate powder room.
* Access from kitchen to a massive 15 x 20 metre tallowwood and iron undercover outdoor entertaining area with
concrete floor, large pizza oven plus outdoor fireplace, bench and sink for food preparation.
* 2 large decks, one off the living area and the other off the sitting room.
* There is also an adjoining cottage with open plan living/dining area, a wood heater, 1 large bedroom with built-ins
leading into a dream bathroom featuring a gorgeous claw foot bath looking out to the paddocks and beyond, large
shower and stylish fittings.
* Solar panels, battery storage and solar hot water provide electricity to the main house and cottage.
* Large machinery/vehicle shed of timber construction with concrete floor, power and overhead racks for storage.
* Old Dairy bales are a work in progress which would make a great project for the handyman. The space offers
2 bedrooms plus living/kitchen area, completed bathroom with claw foot bath and 2 decks to enjoy the beautiful
views over the pastures and catch the afternoon breeze.
* Underground wine cellar/food storage area fully insulated approx 45sqm.
* Large enclosed orchard, including peach, apple, nectarine, pear, kiwi fruit, cherries, berries and grapes together
with vege garden of raised beds completely enclosed.
* Water is a feature of this property with permanent water by way of Wild Cattle Creek on the southern boundary with
500 metres of river frontage, your own private waterfall and swimming hole.
* 2 rainwater tanks off the house, 1 at the cottage and a large underground tank of 90,000 litres at the dairy bales.
* The property is split into five paddocks: approx 35 to 40 acres cleared
* Large stands of new and old growth timbers, including Antarctic Beech, Grey and White Gums, Forrest Oak, Silver Birch and Coach-wood.
This is a unique property which offers a very appealing family home: a cottage with stylish accommodation and on top of this the old dairy bales ripe for further renovation and suitable for farm stays.
Genuine sellers having moved permanently overseas which offers exceptional value.
Phone John O'Leary on 0412 948 700 for an inspection, you will not be disappointed.