Apartment for Sale
- About this property
Beachside Garden Apartment for Alfresco EntertainingProperty ID 1923410Providing a private beachside sanctuary, this unique garden apartment offers an idyllic lifestyle haven of contemporary style, comfort and ease of living. It is the perfect option for young families or downsizers who don't want to compromise on outdoor living, with the exclusive use of a wonderful wrap-around courtyard amid lush garden surrounds.
Its's well-appointed throughout with defined lounge and dining areas, a stone crafted kitchen equipped with Miele gas appliances, and an adjoining laundry/walk-in pantry. Two bedrooms are fitted with mirrored built-ins, including the master which also enjoys a full ensuite.
Interiors offer easy flow out to a sun-washed deck, alfresco entertaining space, perfect for a host of occasions. Set privately to the rear of The Boardwalk', a modern security complex of only twenty residences, with lift access to a secure car space, intercom entry, gas heating, bbq bayonet, air-con and new flooring.
It is exceptionally located within a walk-to-everywhere locale, moments from shops, direct city buses, Dee Why Beach and seaside eateries.
• Modern open plan living with defined lounge/dining extends outdoors.
• Large exclusive use gardens with sunlit deck, paved alfresco entertaining.
• Stone kitchen with Miele gas appliances, adjoining laundry/pantry.
• Beds with built-ins, master has full ensuite, sleek main bathroom, air-con.
• Secure car space, lift access, intercom entry, gas heating, bbq bayonet.
• A level walk to parks, cafes, amenities and easy access to Manly and ferry.