- About this property
- Explore Croydon
Top Floor Deco Apartment with PotentialProperty ID 1509498Located in a boutique development of only 8 units.
Recently refurbished with new paint and new flooring, there is nothing to do just move in.
Comfortable kitchen with high ceilings throughout and a car space designated to the apartment as well.
There is potential to convert part of the unit into a study. A bit of work would create increased comfort and added value.
Currently leased for $540 p/w
- Three bedrooms, two generous, main with walk-in robe and the second with built-in cupboard
- Light and north facing, open plan kitchen
- Modern bathroom with integrated laundry facility
- Registered car space/exclusive use
- High ceilings and original deco features, timber Venetians and linen cupboard
Rates are approximately:
- Water rates: 174.26 per quarter
- Council rates : 306.00 per quarter
- Strata rates : 1100.95 per quarter
Close to Croydon train station, schools, the village shops, restaurants, cafes and other amenities.
Be quick, wont last.