Apartment for Sale
- About this property
The Albany - Luxury in the Heart of Crows NestProperty ID 1850755Your home at The Albany celebrates seamless village life in the heart of Crows Nest. With a selection of 3 bedroom apartments embracing lush landscaping, a private rooftop retreat, luxurious living spaces and bespoke onsite retail experiences - perfectly nestled into one of Sydney's most sought-after style hubs.
Vibrant and cosmopolitan, step out to beautiful bakeries, alfresco eateries, sophisticated wine bars and more. It's no surprise that this walk-to-everywhere suburb has gained cachet as one of the best locations of the Lower North Shore. A brand new retail village and public plaza sit below your home, anchored by Coles supermarket, bringing inviting open-air dining and convenience.
Created by a trusted team with a reputation for transforming places, The Albany brings you luxury in the making. All just 5km to Sydney CBD.
- An award-winning collaboration by PAYCE, Nettletontribe and Turner
- Each thoughtfully composed apartment is spacious and finished with exceptional materials
- Free-flowing living areas welcome in plentiful sun and air
- Seamless wintergardens, bringing the outdoors inside and expanding the sense of space
- Kitchens with Miele appliances, Caesarstone bench tops & splashbacks
- Bathrooms with ceramic floor and wall tiles, Caesarstone bench tops, frameless shower screens, heated floors and wall mounted heated towel rail
- LED lighting feature in each kitchen & bathroom
- Concealed split-system reverse cycle air conditioning in the livingroom & bedrooms
- Security building with lift access to residences, car park with 2 car spaces & rooftop
- Market-fresh produce at your doorstep & rapid citywide connections all within walking distance
Inspect by appointment only.
Call Tim Abbott on 1800 554 888.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. The property images contained within this advertisement are artist's impressions and are not photos of the actual finished product.