House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Crows Nest
Perfectly Positioned Federation SemiProperty ID 1714356Secure, spacious and elegant, this single-level character semi promises a low-maintenance lifestyle of unrivalled convenience.
Sympathetically restored with original leadlights, ornate arch, soaring ceilings and a tastefully neutral dcor with polished timber floors, this well-located home makes a lasting impression. Packed with potential yet very comfortable as-is, the generous layout comprises of gracious, air-conditioned lounge and dining rooms plus an eat-in kitchen big enough for the entire family to breakfast together at the weekend.
Ideal for downsizers, professionals or young families seeking balance, an oversized entertainer's courtyard basks in a north-easterly aspect that is perfect for alfresco dining, outdoor lounging and play.
A high-speed Ethernet cable network connects many points in bedrooms and living area, perfect for streaming programs from the NBN to the lounge room while the kids do their homework and you work remotely.
Nestled between Crows Nest and Cammeray villages, this inner-city abode is walking distance to restaurants, boutique shops, supermarkets, city express bus, North Sydney and St Leonards CBDs.
In a blessed educational zone for NSW's best schools, selective, public and private. Within catchments for the new primary school in Cammeray and new Cammeraygal High School and 10-minute walk to North Sydney Girls and Boys selective high schools. And a five-minute drive, direct bus ride or fast pedal to elite private schools such as Shore, Monte Sant' Angelo, Wenona and Redlands (SCECGS).
- Sky-lit and reverse-cycle air-conditioned lounge and dining rooms with soaring ceilings, gas hob
- Big, eat-in gas kitchen with skylight, space for double fridge
- Two reverse-cycle air-conditioned double bedrooms with fireplaces, fly screens and built-in robes
- Bathroom with bath/shower and laundry
- Attic storage over traditional hallway, scope for a 2nd floor extension (STCA)
- Fully fenced, northeast-facing rear courtyard with synthetic lawn, pergola and shed
- Restful, secure forecourt; low-maintenance living that maintains a period charm
- Leadlights, ceiling roses, original timber floors and architraves
- 5km to Sydney CBD, 8-minute walk to city express bus and Metro under construction
- Cabled for Gigabit Ethernet; high-speed cable internet and Foxtel (NBN-ready)
- Unbeatably central: walk to cafes, boutiques, St Thomas Rest Park and best schools in NSW
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.