House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Crestwood
Stylish Family Living with Magic ViewsProperty ID 1570012Proudly poised on the high side of this quiet street, is this grand two-storey family home with magic views to the Great Dividing Range.
Meticulously maintained and stylishly modernised, no expense or thought has been spared creating this luxurious family home with oversized living spaces and bedrooms.
Upstairs features a spacious and impressive chefs kitchen that has been customised with an extensive amount of bench space, storage and quality stainless steel appliances. Four generous sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, main with walk through robe and en-suite. Tastefully renovated main bathroom with a free-standing bath, rain fall shower and separate toilet.
Downstairs is complete with a self contained flat equipped with a kitchenette, bathroom, lounge and a double sized bedroom all with an independent entry. Large double lock up garage with an additional work shop room, perfect opportunity for a home business, office or just extra storage.
Landscaped front and rear gardens and multiple entertainment areas, this home offers that perfect backdrop for a growing or extended family without compromising on location or comfort.
- Front balcony with views
- Entry foyer
- Shutter blinds and French doors
- Timber floorboards
- Velux Skylights
- Modern kitchen with island bench, dishwasher, plumbed fridge and gas cooking
- Main bedroom with walk through customised robe and en-suite
- Three more oversized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Large main bathroom with separate toilet
- Purpose built study area with shelving and roll-top desk
- Self contained flat with separate heating and side access
- Large cedar sauna
- Oversized double lock up garage with remote and internal access
- Additional workshop space
- Separate laundry
- Gazebo entertainment area
- Ducted heating
- Electric wall heaters
- New carpet and paint throughout
Block size: 666m2
Please Call Brad O'Mara on 0402 343 771 for any enquiries.