Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Cremorne Point
'Copeland' 1920s Elegance, Northern Sun & Sophisticated UpdatesProperty ID 1705342Alive with northern sun, this gracious top floor Art Deco security apartment contrasts its 1920s elegance with the bright lights of the North Sydney skyline. Views are welcomed from the living room, bedroom and are further expanded upon the communal rooftop terrace.
With hardwood timber floorboards, exposed white timber beams adorn the lofty ceilings and ornate timber picture rails decorate the walls. Refreshed in a crisp white colour palette, the bathroom has been newly renovated, featuring a sophisticated herringbone floor in carrara marble.
Privately positioned within 'Copeland', this boutique character block of ten is accessible from Sirius Street. Walk to Cremorne Point Reserve, MacCallum Harbour Pool and Cremorne Point Ferry Terminal, delight in the beauty and convenience of harbourside living.
- Spacious living room awash with northern light and sweeping district views
- Eat-in kitchen with new oven and gas cooktop, excellent storage and stylish tile splashback
- Luxe bathroom with marble floors, high ceilings and frameless glass shower
- King-size master bedroom with built-ins, sun-filled north facing 2nd bedroom
- Top floor position, intercom, dual access and shared rooftop/drying area
- Balcony off the kitchen, pet-friendly community-style boutique building
- Private laundry facilities, gas bayonet, linen press and elevated storage
- High ceilings, picture rails, sash windows, exposed beams and leadlights
- Minutes to the city by ferry or connecting buses, 800m to ferry terminal
- Opposite foreshore parkland and Cremorne Reserve, 450m to MacCallum Pool
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.