- About this property
- Explore Corrimal
Charm, Character & CharismaProperty ID 1574705Classic period features, tasteful updates plus covered outdoor area for entertaining all combine in this home to create a haven of timeless appeal.
Old world charm that has been lovingly cared for is what you will find at 37 Wilford Street and it's ready for your enjoyment. Ornate high ceilings with detailed cornice, period timber features & fire places you are sure to love. Near level 576m² block that has rear lane access, close to the heart of Corrimal's CBD, walking distance to desirable schooling options, equal distance to Corrimal or Bellambi train stations & all this is less than 2 km to various beaches.
* Character filled interiors with separate living and dining
* Three generous bedrooms complemented, the main complemented with a fireplace
* Heritage style interior features, separate laundry and additional w/c
* Traditional fireplaces, high ornate ceilings, timber floors
* Split system airconditioning & dishwasher
* Double garage & large workshop accessed from rear lane
* Cubby house in near level yard
* Rental appraisal: $500 - $530 per week
* Council rates: $475.98 per quarter Water rates: $168.38 per quarter