- About this property
- Explore Coorabell
Sold by Brett Connable & Nick RussoProperty ID 1709949Bathed in sunlight and birdsong, this Council-approved dual occupancy on five exquisite acres with a perfect northerly aspect offers boundless natural beauty in the heart of the Byron Hinterland.
Two fully approved & unique houses are separated by rainforest groves, each a biodiversity haven anchored by ancient red cedars. Views due north down sweeping lawns rise to a majestic outlook over the treetops to Coolamon Scenic ridge and beyond to Mount Chincogan.
* Dual occupancy (2 full houses) newly approved
* Modern environmentally friendly passive solar design ensures year-round comfort
* Stunning hinterland views
* Glorious native flora and fauna
Mountain View House brings sleek modern features, a three bedroom, two bathroom home with large gourmet kitchen and open living & dining rooms. With a double height ceiling in the lounge room and vast bright windows opening the home to the stunning view of Mt Chincogan, embracing the warm rays of sunlight in winter and allowing cooling breezes through the home in summer. An extensive entertainers' dream deck, guest quarters, home office space and under-house workshop, this home provides a lifestyle seldom found.
* Gourmet kitchen with granite bench-tops
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning ensures year round comfort
* Solar hot water with booster
* Building/floor area of 409m2
Orchard House is a charming character-filled two bedroom & one bathroom for now, yet as an approved dual occupancy, it can be extended to become a large family home (STCA). Looking out past a classic windmill (now grape arbour) down to the pandanus pond and beyond to the property's abundant orchard, laden in season with mandarins, lemons, limes, paw paw and bananas.
* Building/floor area of 167m2
* Fantastic long term tenants happy to stay on
* Perfect for extended family or long term guests
Rainforest Gardens is a tranquil estate ideal for the nature lover looking for modern high-end living in a private and majestic setting. Must be inspected to truly appreciate the outstanding features of these homes and their beautiful grounds.
* 10 minutes to Bangalow & Mullumbimby, 20 minutes to Byron Bay
* 48 species of native birds identified (including Wompoo Fruit Dove)
* Abundant orchard with lemons, limes, bananas, mandarin, paw paw & more
* 6 rainwater tanks holding 166,000 litres total
* Multiple garden terraces with magnificent sandstone walls
* Various large open grassy spaces & stone statue garden
* No through road = little traffic