- About this property
- Explore Concord
Poolwerx Franchise for Sale - Well Established Mobile Pool Service - All Assets ProvidedProperty ID 1655460This is a unique & rare opportunity to purchase an established and very successful Poolwerx mobile franchise business.
This business covers the areas of Concord and Drummoyne. The area has over 5000 residential in-ground pools, and numerous commercial pools and spas.
With over 5000 in-ground pools and a significant amount of commercial pools (such as strata buildings) located in the areas of Concord and Drummoyne, there is significant potential to grow this business.
No industry or pool skills are required as comprehensive training and support is provided.
This business can be run out of your home.
1 x Casual employee during the summer months
The reason for sale:
The owner has owned and operated this business since 2006 and is looking to retire.
Length of Agreement
5 + 5 years (with a further 5 years option).
Year Business Established:
* 1992 (Poolwerx)
* 2006 (Poolwerx Concord and Drummoyne)
Year Franchising Commenced:
• High profile national marketing campaigns
• National sponsorship agreements
• Comprehensive local marketing tools and support
• Pool Service Technician Certification
• Certificate III in swimming pool and spa maintenance services
• Three weeks intensive training, then 12 weeks in field training
• Holistic business training, coaching and mentoring support
• Structured support through business development managers whose focus is to support Franchise Partners drive profitability
About the business:
Poolwerx is Australasia's largest pool and spa servicing network with over 350 active franchise marketing areas, over 400 vans and more than 100 retail stores across Australia, New Zealand and the USA. Poolwerx franchise partners benefit from excellent marketing campaigns and support, as well as pool and business training, which is ongoing. A purchaser need not know anything about the pool industry and pool maintenance, as you will receive comprehensive training and support.
Some key facts about the business;
• Income in excess of $350,000 pa
• This is a high gross margin business and industry
• Flexible hours
• All assets required to operate the business are included in the purchase price, including a fully fitted out Toyota Van
• Finance options available
• Established and very successful business with a very strong reputation and loyal customer base
• Poolwerx is a highly awarded, proven and successful business model
This is a unique and rare opportunity to purchase a very successful and established pool maintenance business in the heart of Sydney. This business will sell quickly so make sure you register your interest ASAP.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity or to register your interest please contact:
Business Sales Specialist | Business Sales Sydney
Ray White Business Sales, Corporate Business Sales & Acquisitions
M: 0413 158 638 T: 1800 858 696 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details complete the contact us form on this page or go to www.rwbs.com.au andcomplete our online confidentiality agreement. Use thereferenceID 1655460 to search for the business.
Due to the confidential nature of the sale, images used are stock images and not representative of the business for sale. Total earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, includes addbacks relevant to the current owners. Add backs may include, owners salaries, directors benefits, personal expenses, non-recurring expenses, one off expenses, capital costs, depreciation and generally any costs relevant to the current owners.