- About this property
- Explore Colyton
Sold by Sid Elias Record Price - 0410 404 414Property ID 1823704Ray white Colyton|St Marys|St Clair is very proud to introduce Private and secluded Stunning 4 bedroom home and 2 bedroom granny flat in booming western Sydney Suburb of Colyton
"13 Cassandra Place" is just 6 years young and offers the privacy of a 914sqm Batalacs block with loads of yards space and a 2 car garage. The moment you enter this home and walk through the incredible open plan living area, you'll know you have found something special.
Other features include:
- All 4 bedrooms offer plenty of space and comfort with 3 of the bedrooms featuring built in robes While the master features a walk through robe and Ensuite.
- Spectacular floating floors
- Climate control ducted air conditioning immediately make you feel right at home, and the spaciousness offers plenty of breathing room
- A glamorous kitchen which features an enormous island bench with a large walk-in pantry
- stainless appliances throughout
- The main bathroom is Pristine with Gas hot water and ceiling high Tiles
- A full media room, purpose made for the film or music buff in your household
- Offering a Rental Yield of approximately 5.2%
Other features also include an enormous covered and decked entertainment area (at the back) with loads of room for hosting family gatherings or parties, while the fully fenced backyard itself with grassy space is perfect for kids and pets.
Also, a fully equipped 2 bedroom granny flat built one year ago, both bedrooms are well sized while the bathroom is highly functional. Just like the main house, the granny flat also features gorgeous floating floors as well as 2 split system air conditioners for comfort.
The full kitchen offers plenty of space along with Laundry, this granny flat can be lived in independently of the main house
* In preparing this advertisement we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in
respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document