Horticulture for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Coleambally
Outstanding Horticultural OpportunityProperty ID 1552543Opportunities like this don't come along very often. "Wallaroo" represents a unique opportunity to secure prime horticultural land in the heart of the Riverina with ready access to Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane markets.
Currently used for Potato production, this block would lend itself to any number of cropping or horticultural pursuits including Citrus, Nuts, Grapes, Maize, Cotton and Lucerne. It has fantastic sandy soils providing well drained, year round access and first class infrastructure.
This 775Ac* property is all about production.
- 775Ac* of well drained sandy soils.
- 500Ac* under Pivots.
- 50Ac* Flood Irrigation.
- 496ML HS Water
- 3ML GS Water
- 1656ML Delivery Entitlements
- Previous approval granted for a bore licence.
- 3 Full Reinke Pivots 51Ha* each With Diesel / Electric operation.
- 2 Half Pivots 25.5Ha* each.
- Private delivery channel from Coleambally Irrigation System.
- Concrete stops with Aluminium slide doors.
- Property Drainage back to supply channels.
- Twin Diesel lift pumps.
- 200mm water mains throughout.
- 100'X40'* Machinery Shed
- 200'X100'* Packing Shed 3/4 concreted floor.
- Large Car Shed, 21M long
- 3 Phase Power throughout.
- 2 Grain Silos 18T* and 35T*
- 35000L Fuel Storage.
- 2 X 5000G Rain water tanks.
- 30 Square Brick Verneer Home. Fully renovated and very well maintained throughout.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Storage Room
- 2 Car Lockable Garage.
- In Ground Pool.
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning.
- Well Maintained Gardens.
"Wallaroo" has been expertly operated with a mantra of "Quality produces Quality".
High caliber soils, infrastructure and inputs, lead to superior production with minimal risk to crops, markets, farming assets and the overall business.
Don't miss this opportunity to put your own mark on "Wallaroo" and grow your business with confidence.
Please contact Jason on 0488 594450 for more details or to book your private inspection today.
# Please Note *=Approximate