- About this property
- Explore Cobbitty
Sold! By Ray White Bringelly Acreage TeamProperty ID 1545317Ray White Bringelly Acreage Team presents...
Acres of land bordering the great Nepean River. With water license and ideal for horses, this property can easily be used for produce such as livestock and feed. Currently producing over 200 bales of Lucerne a year, this property has the flexibility for many agricultural endeavours.
Nestled atop the property sits a modest 4 bedroom brick veneer home including an accommodating kitchen and open plan living with combustion fireplace for those cold winter nights. You will feel enthralled with lush rural views.
* 46.5 Cleared acres (approx)
* 2 Large Sheds with 3 phase power
* Nepean river frontage with water license
* Dam and irrigation throughout
* Horses facilities 4 fixed staying yards plus stables
* Water Tanks 2 tanks with 100,000 litres in each
* Septic and Town Power
* Red soil near river
* Larger fenced paddocks and arenas
Situated in sought after Cobbity.
Come and see what this property has to offer with a mix of home business and Acres of land to call home.
Call George Bobb or Haydn Maxwell for further details on 4774 9400
Open for Inspection: Sat 29th October at 3pm to 3.30pm
Auction to be held: On site Saturday 29th October at 3:30pm