Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Chippendale
Brand New Central Park "Connor" One Bed + Study ApartmentProperty ID 1536078OWNER MOTIVATED TO SELL...AND ENCOURAGES ALL QUALIFIED OFFERS!
Ready in December 2016! Don't miss this opportunity to secure a property at the mid point of Central Park's development journey. With three stages already completed, sold out and enjoying strong and well established rental interest, Central park has demonstrated its value in the Sydney Property market.
Apartment 518 at Central Park's "Connor" is a North facing 1 bedroom apartment designed with a private study allowing you to work from home or quietly study, quality finishes and also offering both an elegant yet functional dining and living space.
- Walk to UTS University, Sydney University, TAFE, Central Station and China Town
- Moments to a 5 level shopping mall, food court and Woolworths
- 12/7 concierge, swipe card access, Security Intercom, Lift access
- Award winning development by Frasers Property, ready end of 2016
- Luxury apartment with stainless steel appliances
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining space
- Facilities include swimming pool, gymnasium & spa and rooftop BBQ
- 6-star green rated development
- Over 30,000 sqm of surrounding park and public space
Internal: 52 sqm
External Balcony: 7 sqm
Total on Title: 59 sqm
Fantastic location with transport, universities and the city on its doorstep, Central Park is surrounded by leafy parklands and an array of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. Situated on the 5th floor, this contemporary luxury one bedroom apartment incorporates the ultimate inner city living with privacy and sophisticated interior. It's perfect for those looking for an apartment in city location!
"Connor" comprises 178 apartments in a single tower of 12 storeys, designed by Smart Design Studio the talented firm responsible for the interiors of One Central Park's West tower. Connor defines the Chippendale edge of Central Park, located on the corner of O'Connor Street and Central Park Avenue between beautiful Chippendale Green and Abercrombie Street.
Kitchen and Bathroom with Grenada tile scheme selection as per photos (Deep brown and Baltic wood grain surfaces and partitions create an interlocking motif, augmented with rich caramel highlights, to create sophisticated and welcoming warmth.)
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."