Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Chippendale
Central Park "Connor" 1 Bed + Study ApartmentProperty ID 1536078*** "CONNOR" APARTMENTS READY BY EARLY MARCH *** It's perfect for those looking for an apartment in city location!
Positioned on level 5, apartment 518 at Central Park's "Connor" is a sunny North facing 1 bedroom apartment + study area allowing you to work from home or quietly study, premium quality finishes and also offering both an elegant yet functional dining and living space. It's located on Central Park Avenue between beautiful Chippendale Green and Abercrombie Street.
Don't miss this opportunity to secure a property at the award winning Central Park master plan development. With three stages already completed, sold out and enjoying strong and well established rental interest, Central park has demonstrated its strong value in the Sydney Property market.
- Walk to UTS University, Sydney University, TAFE, Central Station and China Town
- Moments to 'Spice Alley' Eat Street, a 5 level shopping mall, food court and Woolworths
- 12/7 concierge, swipe card access, Security Intercom, Lift access
- Award winning development by Frasers Property
- Luxury apartment with stainless steel appliances
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining space flowing to a North facing balcony
- Facilities include swimming pool, gymnasium & spa and rooftop BBQ
- 6-star green rated development
- Over 30,000 sqm of surrounding park and public space
- Expecting rental income of over $600 per week
Internal: 52 sqm
External Balcony: 7 sqm
Total on Title: 59 sqm
Approximate outgoings per quarter:-
Strata $1,200 Council $250 Water $150
"Connor" comprises 178 apartments in a single tower of 12 storeys, designed by Smart Design Studio the talented firm responsible for the interiors of One Central Park's West tower. Connor defines the Chippendale edge of Central Park, located on the corner of O'Connor Street and Central Park Avenue between beautiful Chippendale Green and Abercrombie Street.
Kitchen and Bathroom with Grenada tile scheme selection as per photos (Deep brown and Baltic wood grain surfaces and partitions create an interlocking motif, augmented with rich caramel highlights, to create sophisticated and welcoming warmth.)
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."