House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Cherrybrook
Beautiful Family Residence in a Prime Location!Property ID 1758603This beautiful family residence sits on an elevated position on an approx. 900sqm of land overlooking picturesque tranquil bush scenery. Boasting multiple living areas and a unique outdoor entertaining area. Low maintenance rear yard located in a quiet and peaceful street. This beautiful home is ideally located in a sought after area, just a short walking distance from Cherrybrook Technology High School. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity!
In a nutshell:
- Double storey.
- 4 large bedrooms plus lovely upstairs rumpus.
- Main bedroom with ensuite and separate 3 tiered bathroom.
- Multiple living areas.
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar looking onto open plan dining and living area.
- Ample storage built in cupboard at entrance.
- Covered entertainers area with built in gas BBQ.
- Unique 3 tiered, landscaped back garden.
- Double automated garage plus ample parking space for boats/cars.
Location, Location, Location
- Approx. 400 walk to nearest bus stop (City Buses and Hills District)
- Approx. 600m walking distance to Cherrybrook Technology High School.
- Approx. 600m walking distance to John Purchase Public School.
- Approx. 600m walking distance to Greenway Park (Rugby, AFL, Skate, Bike, Baseball, Basketball, facilities).
- Approx. 1.2km walking distance to Cherrybrook Shopping Village.
- Approx. 3km to Castle Towers Shopping Centre.
For further details contact Cristina Van Vliet on 0467 694 042.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.