- About this property
- Explore Cherrybrook
Sold by Ray White Pennant Hills 9481 8600Property ID 1707873Set within the boutique Gumnut Grove complex of only 8, this private, well appointed and low maintenance single level villa is available as your new home.
Close to an abundance of important amenities and enjoying a perfect North Easterly aspect, you will find it bright, warm and stylish. With an open and flowing floor plan, flexible bedroom arrangements and an easy care, established garden, it will appeal to all buyers. Whether you are looking for a start for your young family, a private residence, a local investment, the perfect downsize or a retirement alternative, you will find this opportunity hard to pass!
In a Nutshell:
• Large master bedroom, with a generous built in wardrobe and ensuite
• Great sized main bathroom, with shower, bath and WC
• Spacious, light filled and open style living with split system air-conditioning, new down lights and light fittings
• Well planned, open kitchen with loads of cupboard space, bench cook top, fan forced oven and dishwasher
• 3rd bedroom or guest room, for grand kids, nursery, study, office, extra living space/ media room
• Automatic lock up garage and laundry with internal access as well as attached single carport
• New quality carpet, down lights, rear fencing, freshly painted throughout and resurfaced garage floor
• Private, tranquil and low maintenance courtyard, perfect for entertaining
• No adjoining walls to any living spaces
• Within sought after Cherrybrook Technology High School and Cherrybrook Public School catchments
Location, Location, Location:
• Pedestrian access to Shepherds Drive Cherrybrook allowing easy reach to facilities.
• Approx 150m Walk to Castle Hill/ Parramatta Buses
• Approx 450m Walk to City Buses
• Approx 600m Walk to Dog Park, Public Swimming Pool, Sports Oval Facilities and bike tracks
• Approx 650m Walk to Cherrybrook Shopping Village and Kindalin daycare
• Approx 750m Walk to Cherrybrook Tech
• Approx 1.0km Walk to Cherrybrook Public
• Approx 2.0km Walk to Proposed Cherrybrook train station
• Approx 15 Minute bus to Castle Towers, St Pauls Church, St Bernadettes Catholic Church and Castle Hill Baptist
• Close proximity to Cherrybrook Anglican Church, Cherrybrook Uniting Church
AUCTION: Onsite Saturday 19th August. Registration from 10:00am. Auction at 10:30am
For further information contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Jayden Potten on 0402 604 828.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.