Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Chatswood
Sold Prior to Auction One Bedroom Wonder in Archbold Park'Property ID 1707931Part of a low-rise security building with resident and visitor parking off Hammond Lane, this modern one bedroom apartment offers a spacious layout opening to a leafy balcony. Elevated upon the second floor of Archbold Park', there is convenient level lift access from the basement and street level. Well-maintained and ready to be enjoyed now, the open-plan kitchen features granite benchtops, a gas cooktop and dishwasher. An ideal investment opportunity, city pad or first home, this quality property is convenient to city buses and is a short walk to the attractions of the Chatswood CBD.
• Combined living and dining with air-con and gas bayonet
• Kitchen unified by granite benchtops and white cabinetry
• Bedroom looking out to balcony, ample mirrored built-ins
• Fresh white bathroom, second WC in the internal laundry
• Intercom, secure basement parking and visitor parking
• Neighbouring Chatswood Bowling and Croquet Clubs
• Walk to Chatswood shopping and entertainment districts
• City buses at door, convenient to freeway approaches
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter
Council rates - $238.00 Strata levy - $682.42 Water $177.96
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."