- About this property
- Explore Chatswood
Sold by Stephen ChuiProperty ID 1548583North Facing, Spacious and Convenient!
Relax in style and space in this 3 bedroom apartment in a well maintained boutique security building, in an ultra-convenient cul-de-sac location, a few minutes' walk to bus, train, schools, shopping centres and Chatswood CBD. Make this your ideal home, ready for new and innovative interior renovations to suit.
The spacious living area is perfect for entertaining, with polished timber floors, lounge and dining areas flowing to a sunny north facing balcony with great outlook onto the Chatswood CDB skyline. Open plan kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher.
This home offers 3 double-sized bedrooms all with built-ins. The large master bedroom is privately located on the 2nd level with its own north facing balcony and en-suite. The other 2 bedrooms (one with 3rd balcony) are on the 1st level together with a full bathroom and internal laundry.
Cut the commute and enjoy your leisure time with the restaurants, cafes, cinemas, shops and facilities of Chatswood at your doorstep. Direct road, bus and rail access to Lower North Shore business centres and the City.
* Chatswood Public School catchment area
* 3 double bedrooms all with built-ins, master with balcony and en-suite
* 2 modern full bathrooms, internal laundry with dryer
* Open plan kitchen with sleek granite benchtops
* Stainless steel oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher
* Spacious & bright open plan living and dining room
* Sunny North facing balconies with a view of Chatswood CBD
* Air-conditioning, security video intercom, landscaped communal gardens
* 2 car tandem lock up garage + secured visitors parking underground
* Minutes walk to buses, Chatswood station, schools, restaurants and shopping centres
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Strata $1,245 Water $187 Council $333
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."