- About this property
- Explore Castle Hill
Another One Sold by Andy Lin and Brett Macartney! More Wanted!Property ID 1714887Ray White has the pleasure of marketing No. 11A Tower Court, Castle Hill for Public Auction on Saturday, 26th August 2017 at 12pm.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this outstanding Torrens Title duplex is positioned in a highly desirable pocket of Castle Hill within a short distance to the upcoming Showground Road Train Station completion in 2019 and a short drive to Castle Towers Shopping Centre, Kellyville Plaza Shopping Centre, Norwest Business Park, schools and buses.
This double storey duplex has a minimal number of stairs, three large double bedrooms with built-ins and district views over Castle Hill. The downstairs area has a generous sized rumpus and a meals area which leads onto a covered entertaining veranda. Step off the veranda onto a lovely grassed area which wraps around the home, providing a perfect play area for the children or grandchildren. The kitchen is contemporary with gas cooking and an abundance of storage options! This is a must see for downsizers, young families or investors!
* Generous master ensuite with built-ins and district views
* Huge double storey duplex with 3 large bedrooms, minimal number of stairs and a contemporary kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of storage options
* Abundance of living options downstairs including a huge rumpus and dining room, meals area off the kitchen and entertaining verandah
* 402sqm block with wrap around grassed area which is a perfect play area and easy to maintain
* Other features include internal laundry, powder room, entertaining patio, double automated lock up garage with internal access and ducted zoned air conditioning
* Central location in a quiet street
* Within easy walking distance to shops, schools and buses
For additional information call Andy Lin on 0433 433 093 or Brett Macartney 0431 073 780.