House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Castle Hill
Full Brick Family Home, Modern & Light, Cherrybrook Tech ZoningProperty ID 1574046Perfect for those who need a bigger home for the family, this architecturally striking split level, full brick family home is located within the Oak Hill Estate adjacent to Cherrybrook. Set off a private and quiet cul de sac driveway, the home flows seamlessly from indoor to choice of multiple outdoor living & entertainment areas, you will be immediately impressed by high ceilings, calming bush views and private aspect all around. As you approach the front door, you get your first sense of modern living.
The floor plan is fluid with 3 bedrooms plus a versatile study or home office a one of a kind design that needs to be seen to be appreciated, in addition, a 3.5x4.9m storage or workshop under the house, offers you the functionality of a family home or an attractive investment property.
Offering plenty of living space and entertaining options, the open plan family room is a perfect place to bring everyone together to enjoy a relaxing evening. Paired with a well positioned dining room that flows into the outdoor living space, you can recreate this space to enjoy hosting large groups of people. The spacious kitchen featuring breakfast bar, stone bench tops and an abundance of storage provides the perfect setting for the avid entertainer.
The home is positioned beautifully on the block of the land, creating multiple spaces to enjoy the
outdoors allowing each family member their own peaceful and private retreat to enjoy or you can
simply relax on the deck as you watch the kids run around in the spacious back yard.
Main features include:
- Zoned for Cherrybrook Technology High School, Oakhill Primary School
- Within a short walk to city transport and Oakhill shopping village
- Close proximity to Castle Towers, Cherrybrook Shopping Centre and train stations
- Moments away from Earlstoke or Westminster parks
- Large kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless appliances and gas cooking
- Master with ensuite, private balcony and walk in wardrobe
- Low maintenance gardens
- Spacious double lock up garage plus a large under house storage/workshop
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning & local alarm system
- Currently tenanted until April 2017