House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Carlingford
Spacious Family Home Within Carlingford West Public CatchmentProperty ID 1575625Filled with an abundance of light, in a quiet street and backing onto Hunts Creek and bush, this home is beautifully situated.
Upstairs features wooden floor boards throughout, separate living, dining and kitchen plus 3 bedrooms and main bathroom with separate toilet. The balcony along the back of the house is where you can sit and enjoy a quiet coffee, taking in the serenity of the bush.
Downstairs is a 4th bedroom, family room and laundry combined second bathroom. There is also another large room which can be 5th bedroom/study/rumpus. This home has endless amounts of living space!
- Double garage and driveway parking
- Quiet location backing onto bush
- 2 new split system air conditioners upstairs
- Built in robes to 3 bedrooms
- Renovated kitchen with plenty of storage and electric cook top
- 550 m walk to Kingsdene Oval and 1.1 km walk to local Kingsdene Shops
- Carlingford West Public and Cumberland High School Catchment and walking distance to James Ruse Agricultural High School.