Mixed Farming for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Capertee
'Bandanora'Property ID 1526504Bandanora is a landmark property, situated an easy 2.5 hours drive from Sydney. It has the ability to carry approximately 7,500 DSE, with further pasture improvement and an appropriate fertilizer programme.
Some of the features of 'Bandanora' include:
- Approximately 2,600 acres (1053* hectares)
- The Bandanora homestead features 9 bedrooms, 2 with en suites
- Fully renovated weather board Manager's house, with three bedrooms (ideal B&B STCA)
- Brick double garage with roller doors
- Established garden surrounds.
- The property has been mostly cleared, except for excellent shade and shelter trees.
- The carrying capacity could be improved upon to approx 7,500 DSE, with further pasture development
- The property is subdivided into 29 paddocks
- Water security is a feature of Bandanora, with 38 main dams, many of which are spring fed
- Approximately 85% arable
- 28m x 6m Steel and timber frame R & N shed with raised timber floor
- 5 stand shearing shed, with adjoining weather shed with 1,000 woolly sheep capacity
- Extensive shearers'/farm workers' quarters (ideal farm stay etc. STCA)
- Cattle yards with crush and under cover vet' area
- Dressage Arena - 66m x 25m fully enclosed
- 10 Stables with steel run out yards with stainless steel feeders, self-waters
- Light plane airstrip with 700 metre paddock strip
'Bandanora' offers the rare combination of productivity, lifestyle and location and an operation of this scale is hard to find in this location. Being a comfortable 2.5 hours' drive from Sydney and only 75 kilometers from Mudgee and Bathurst it would suit the city investor who wanted to get his hands dirty but not sit in a car for extended periods at either end of the weekend. Bathurst is a bustling city, offering a full array of services, while Mudgee, with its excellent wines is one of the prime tourist destinations in New South Wales. Lithgow offers regular electric train services to Sydney. 'Bandanora' is a very special offering and will satisfy upon inspection.
Contact Agents to book in your inspection
Peter Crampton 0409 132 269
Pat Bird 0438 361 109