- About this property
- Explore Canowindra
Completely Renovated Home or Office!Property ID 1545132- This lovely period building is oozing with character, and would make a great home or office space to run your business including an artist's studio'. Complete with two bedrooms, one with polished floors, and the other with newly carpeted floors. An expansive living and dining area or open office space', leads through to the kitchenette and basic shower and toilet bathroom.
- There is also a large area at the rear of the building that can easily be utilized as further living, bedrooms or business space.
- Located at the junction of Suttor street, Ryall street and Dudley street
- Originally this was the office and the printery for The Canowindra Star newspaper in the very early 1900's
- This property has duel zoning so can be used for commercial purposes or could be your new home!
- The home/ office boasts newly polished floorboards on the lower section, leading through to the brand new carpet in the middle sections, with a large back concreted room.
- The property has 3 phase and single phase power, 47 power points and 32 data points- ideal for office space.
- There is a brand new kitchenette and bathroom and a large concreted area that would be ideal for any messy job that you may need to undertake.
- The property is freshly painted and has exposed double brick. There is also pressed tin ceilings in 2 of the rooms.
- The rear of the property has the security of a high fence and the capacity to park about 6 cars.
- The front of the building is all ready and waiting for you to open your business and put up your advertising on the building.
- Land rates $1496
- Land size 480m2
- Floor Space 252m2