Acreage/Semi-Rural for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Canowindra
Fully Furnished Weekender on 4.5 Acres or Start Building your New Home!Property ID 1515110Located on the outskirts of trendy Canowindra, just 54mins from Orange, 20mins drive from Cowra and 3.5hours from Sydney.
- A lovely elevated block with rural views and surrounded by farmland and other small acre holdings.
- Large 140m2 10m x 7m weekender with a 30m2 veranda with views over the block.
- The large open plan area has been decked out with a kitchenette and bathroom plumbed to a drop pit toilet that would be better directed to a septic tank but has been very effective for the owners.
- The weekender is furnished with beds, lounges, table and chairs etc, ready for you to move straight in or enjoy weekends, with a semi-rural setting, just minutes to the main shopping precinct of Canowindra.
- Low voltage power is located near the front boundary, along with town water, that can be easily connected to a new house or the current weekender.
- Rates per year are currently $810 approx. Cabonne Council
The land is permissible for you to construct your dream home, subject to a standard approval from local Cabonne council.
- 1.8ha - 4.5acres
- For the connection of town water - Central tablelands water, town water location map available. This can be connected to a meter and run to a new house or the weekender, with standard connection costs. The weekender has a small poly tank that catches rain water with a pressure pump for internal water usage.
- A neighbor has run livestock on the property to keep grass down, this may also be a possibility for yourself to arrange with the neighbor for ease of maintenance.
Contact Josh Keefe 0439 269 449 or email@example.com
RAY WHITE EMMS MOONEY Cowra office 53 Kendal Street Cowra NSW 2794