- About this property
- Explore Cammeray
The Laurels' - Freestanding Family Bungalow with Dual Street AccessProperty ID 1909137Never before sold, this solid Californian bungalow was originally built in 1925 and has been lovingly held in the one family ever since. Sitting pretty upon a wide 421sqm dual access block within one of Cammeray's best streets, capitalise on the incredible potential offered within this exciting opportunity.
Ready and waiting to make new memories, the traditional interiors showcase lofty patterned ceilings which have been meticulously restored and highlighted. Presenting well with a versatile layout easily adaptable to individual needs, move-in straight away whilst renovating or finalising building plans. Mature gardens establish a private leafy oasis within the backyard, there is also handy direct access to the rear from Wilson Street.
Realise your Cammeray dream and create a home of everlasting appeal just a short stroll from village conveniences. Walk down to the waterfront and Tunks Park as well as regular bus transport and popular Cammeray Public School.
* Classic timber fretwork framing the entry into the formal lounge or 3rd bedroom
* Central living room connecting the dining room, practically appointed kitchen
* Spacious bedrooms, sitting room flexible as extra living space or 4th bedroom
* Large bathroom traditionally tiled with easy access into the upgraded shower
* Timber lined verandah with sandstone accents overlooking the idyllic streetscape
* Gracious double door entry, wide inviting hallway and window seat with storage
* Laundry facilities within the kitchen, expansive under-house storage capabilities
* Ornate plaster ceilings, leadlight windows, linen press and timber floorboards
* Convenient access into the city centre, Neutral Bay, Crows Nest and Northbridge
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Thursday 19th July 2018
Ray White House, 102 Glover Street, 5pm
Anthony Cowie 0405 285 502