Townhouse for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Cammeray
A Private Oasis in the Heart of CammerayProperty ID 1893211Enjoying the best of both worlds, this quality townhouse boasts both house-like proportions and supreme convenience from its leafy yet secure strata setting.
Spanning two timelessly appointed levels, there is invaluable direct internal access from the oversized double lock-up garage. The spacious layout provides for three living zones in addition to the family-sized granite kitchen. Suited to the entertainer, the private courtyard garden is equipped with two gas bayonets and can accommodate alfresco dining, an outdoor lounge and a barbeque area.
Part of a tightly held collection of eight townhouses perfectly positioned for the ease of everyday, Cammeray Square and Miller Street cafes are literally footsteps away along with express city bus transport, schools and childcare options.
* Double living area opening to courtyard, dining zone also with outdoor access
* Granite kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop, Smeg oven and Bosch dishwasher
* Three double bedrooms all grouped together and appointed with built-in robes
* Master suite with walk through robe lined with built-ins, balcony and ensuite
* Frameless glass shower screens and granite countertops in both bathrooms
* Forever stylish monochrome bathrooms, family-size main with corner spa bath
* Separate internal laundry, multiple linen cupboards and under-stair storage
* Reverse-cycle air-conditioning and underfloor heating upstairs and downstairs
* Guest powder room, back-to-base alarm, intercom, Foxtel and cable internet
* Leafy central cul-de-sac metres to Norths Leagues, cafes, shops and buses
* Walk to popular Cammeray Public School, convenient to top high schools
* Minutes to the CBD by bus or car, handy to freeway and airport approaches
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
OPEN INSPECTIONS: Commencing 9th June
Anthony Cowie 0405 285 502