Townhouse for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Cammeray
Uber Stylish, Ultra Convenient and North FacingProperty ID 1856882A renovation of epic proportions, this boldly transformed security townhouse presents as an innovative designer haven have within a short walk to the attractions of convenient Cammeray.
Showcasing a selection of luxury finishes and custom details, the floor area has been cleverly increased by maximising the proportions within the upper level now versatile as a second living space, home office or teenage retreat. Always the entertainer, the aspirational kitchen features impressive storage options with stone topped benches linking the dining room and main living area. The living room is stylishly anchored by a textured stone and timber veneer feature wall housing a state-of-the-art gas fireplace.
Superbly positioned for the ease of everyday, walk to cafes, shops, bus stops and popular Cammeray Public School. Enjoy unbeatable access into the city, there is just a single set of traffic lights to Harbour Bridge approaches. Perfect for executives, young families or style savvy downsizers.
* Bespoke cabinetry, architectural details and pendant lights defining living room
* Living area opening to a low-maintenance north facing courtyard garden
* Free-flowing living and dining spaces united by hardwearing concrete floors
* Chef's kitchen featuring two island benches and integrated Smeg appliances
* Master suite with suspended pendants, walk-in robe and modern ensuite
* Streamlined storage options in all bedrooms, bedroom 2 and 3 with Juliet balconies
* Oversized air-conditioned loft with high ceilings and two Velux windows
* Private courtyard with neat level lawn, alfresco dining and garden bed
* White plantation shutters and custom made textured day/night roller blinds
* Secure double side-by-side parking plus large storage cage, security intercom
* Dark timber floors, ducted air-conditioning and an 8.2kw built-in gas fireplace
* Laundry with storage and extra WC, LED lighting, integrated hallway storage
* 450m to Stockland Cammeray, city buses and Cammeray Public School
* Set in a leafy street footsteps from St Thomas' Rest Park and North Leagues
Rental Appraisal; $1,300 p/week
Council Rates; $240 p/q
Water Rates; $206 p/q
Strata Rates; $1,563 p/q
Internal Living area; 145 sqm
Total Area on Title; 216 sqm
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Details Anthony Cowie 0405 285 502