House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Cammeray
A Stylish Federation Revival in a Central Leafy LocaleProperty ID 1846841Nestled at the end of a picturesque row of Federation homes footsteps from the heart of Cammeray, this timeless freestanding residence has been recently refreshed and updated by a sophisticated colour palette.
Fresh paint and new carpet complement and enhance the classic proportions and original architecture. Delivering a practical and easy layout, versatile living and dining spaces are both located nearby the open-plan kitchen. Low-maintenance yet incredibly private, the paved backyard is bordered by established gardens and provides pedestrian access out to Ixion Lane.
Discover the community feel and undeniable convenience of this tree-lined enclave. Mere metres to Cammeray Public School, express buses and vibrant cafes, walk to absolutely everything and enjoy unbeatable access into the city centre.
* Versatile layout, enclosed front verandah overlooking manicured gardens
* Inviting living room connecting to the open-plan kitchen, central dining space
* Granite kitchen integrated with an Ilve oven and LG stainless steel dishwasher
* Four double bedrooms, most with contemporary built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Large monochrome main bathroom with spa bath and twin vanity
* Combined laundry and 2nd bathroom, easily accessible attic storage space
* Plans to put in a car space at front of property (STCA)
* Entertainer's backyard with protected alfresco dining and gas BBQ bayonet
* Streamlined Artrack hanging system, security intercom and roller blinds
* Original timber floorboards, restored skirting boards and ornate architraves
* 1 set of lights to the bridge and Eastern Distributor, 10 minutes to CBD
* 5 minute walk to Cammeray Public School, 200m to buses, shops and cafes
Wednesday 28 March 2018
5pm at Ray White House
102 Glover Street, Mosman
Council Rates: $412.50 p/q
Water Rates: $172 p/q
Details Anthony Cowie 0405 285 502
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.