- About this property
Freestanding with Family Proportions Corner Block & Urban ConvenienceProperty ID 1823667Freestanding and fabulous, this solid brick family home graces a prime 374sqm corner block enviably located within a popular and supremely convenient neighbourhood.
Delivering a spacious and practical layout, the interiors are bathed in natural light from all four aspects. The gas kitchen separates the formal rooms and casual living spaces providing wonderful versatility for growing families. Oversized windows welcome the outside in along with a generous entertaining terrace overlooking the private and secure backyard. Comfortable as is with vast renovation or rebuild potential (subject to council approval), there is also driveway access off Jenkins Street.
Centrally positioned in an idyllic community setting, this exciting offering is a short stroll from Stockland Cammeray and Miller Streets cafes. Also within walking distance of both Cammeray Public School and Anzac Park Public School, the city centre is just minutes away by bus or car.
* Free-flowing formal lounge room and formal dining space upon entry
* Family-sized gas kitchen, timeless design opening to versatile family room
* Casual living area spilling out to the sunny terrace overlooking the backyard
* Four bedrooms all featuring built-in robes, perfect for young families
* Large bathroom with separate bath, separate shower and granite countertop
* Child-friendly backyard secured by new fencing, front garden framing facade
* Laundry room with ample storage and direct outdoor access, linen cupboard
* Impeccably maintained, split-system air-conditioning and window locks
* Suited to city commuters, metres to buses and just 1 set of lights to the CBD
* 300m level walk to Stockland Cammeray, footsteps to Norths Leagues Club
* A gentle 10 minute stroll to Crows Nest cafes, restaurants, shops and bars
Wednesday 28th February 2018
Ray White House, 102 Glover Street, Mosman - 5pm
Saturdays & Wednesdays 2:30 - 3:00 pm
Anthony Cowie 0405 285 502