- About this property
- Explore Byron Bay
Invest in the FutureProperty ID 1731697Conveniently located in the popular Sunrise Beach estate is this freestanding two bedroom brick and tile house with only a short stroll to Sunrise Village and to nearby Belongil Beach. A solid home with plenty of room to extend and potential to add value. The property is ideal for first home buyers wanting to enter the Byron Bay property market or for the savvy investor to add to their portfolio. Low maintenance and expected stable rental returns ($550 - $600 per week) this property is a great stepping stone for first time investors.
With high home occupation rates, a locals favourite pre-school at Periwinkle around the corner, parks and open spaces to enjoy - Sunrise Estate has a real sense of family & community. While only being a few minutes bike ride to town via bike track, short walk to Belongil Beach, Elements Resort,Supamarket, proposed train station & the Sunrise Tavern.
Auction 30th September 11am onsite, if not sold prior.
• Free standing House located in popular cul-de-sac
• Short walk to Sunrise tavern,Shops, Elements Resort, parks & beaches.
• 2 spacious bedrooms both with built ins.
• Open plan living/dining/kitchen areas
• Centrally located bathroom with 2 separate toilets
• Generous size block with plenty of space for children and pets
• Garage converted into extra living
With high demand in this price range, location and very few properties available this is a must to inspect. For further information or to arrange your inspection, Contact Damien Smith on 0418 123 393 today.