- About this property
- Explore Byron Bay
Sold by Nick Russo & Brett ConnableProperty ID 1644227*Under Contract*
Situated in this sought-after section of Byron Bay, this artistic, character filled home features 3 large bedrooms and a spacious open plan living & dining room with high cathedral ceilings. Ideally positioned at the back of the complex, bordering lush native rain-forest and council reserve - this property enjoys a private back yard. Take in the tropical outlook from your private deck areas and embrace the serenity and peaceful surrounding from the large garden sanctuary.
* Stunning cathedral ceilings in living room with open feature wall (Unique in complex)
* Positioned in quiet spot at back of complex with large private backyard (Unique in complex)
* Large bedrooms all with Built-in Robes
* Close to town, Road House Cafe and schools
* Strong potential for investment
* Unique bohemian styled private townhouse
* Large bedrooms & storage space
* Pet Friendly Complex
Whether investing or nesting, don't miss out on this awesome opportunity to break into the Byron Bay market.