- About this property
- Explore Byangum
Sold by Tom CarrollProperty ID 1658091This 23 acre property boasts a beautifully presented six bedroom home with expansive views, sheds, pool and established gardens.
Elevated with a Northerly aspect and conveniently located just 6 minutes from Murwillumbah CBD, 35 minutes from the Gold Coast International Airport and Golden Beaches with high speed internet available.
Wrap around verandahs compliment a contemporary open plan designed home ideal for families and entertaining by the pool.
Fully fenced and well suited to cattle, chickens or sheep with secure water supply, this is a lifestyle property well suited to the animal lover or avid gardener.
Two colour bond sheds both with power and sealed access separate from the main residence, add an option to work from home or provide a large amount of additional storage space.
Other benefits included are:
* Elevated with uninterrupted views across to Mt Warning and surrounding ranges.
* One step rear entry for ease of access
* Solar system - 16 panel 4KW system feeding back to the grid
* Shed - Colour bond - Insulated - Single roller door 7 x 12 x 3 metres
* Shed - Colour bond - Insulated and lined 7 x 14 x 3 metres
* Established gardens with a variety of fruit trees and a small patch of the most delicious bananas
* In ground pool - Salt water chlorinated
* Sealed access and driveway
* Large poultry pens giving all weather protection
* Built in double garage with automatic door entry
* Security System in place with back to base alarm connected
* Permanent water available from creek, bore or roof catchment . Rain water storage of 15000 gallons with automatic pumping from two interchangeable pumps. Bore storage is 2500 gallons with automated top up.
* Solar Hot Water system with complimentary gas system which can be changed over with the flick of a switch.
* Shaded loading ramp for the cattle with water connected.
The last release of original family farm set against a spectacular backdrop, your new property offers you a quality home with magnificent views in a very private location to relax and enjoy.