Apartment for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Botany
Split Level 2 Bedroom + Study ApartmentProperty ID 1538668Beautifully presented over two levels, this large property is located in the popular 'Park Grove' complex, only a short stroll to local shops, cafes, and Sir Joseph Banks Park.
- Two double bedrooms plus large study
- Master suite enjoying an ensuite and courtyard
- Large CaesarStone gourmet gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Open plan living and dining area leading to entertainer's balcony
- Situated on levels 2 and 3 with secure lift access, video intercom
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history: Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own inquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.