House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Bohnock
Unique Waterfront Acreage Offering with BusinessProperty ID 1549684NOT just a residence, NOT just a business a unique lifestyle opportunity situated on the south arm of the Manning River at Bohnock.
Bohnock Bait and Tackle was founded in 1998 by its current owners as a seafood only business and has grown to include fishing tackle sales and boat and kayak hire. It is the only business of its type on the Manning River.
Adjoining the public boat ramp area, which is on the verge of major upgrade works, this unique, site specific business offers significant future growth potential.
The commercial concrete 70 square metre jetty with two easy access floating pontoons allows the safe operation of hire boats.
Also included are two horticultural shade sheds 20m x 6m currently used to grow palms for the wholesale trade, and one 8m x 6m horticultural igloo.
The purpose built detached shop area of 64 square metres offers full retail display area, cool room, freezer room and fish preparation room with access by steps or ramp.
Riverside seating area allows customers to relax and enjoy the atmosphere.
Owners are wanting to retire and will be staying in the area to assist with the transition to new operators.
Manicured rural acres 3 Bedroom, split level home Income producing lifestyle!
Has to be seen to be fully appreciated!
Brick split level home
Large kitchen/diner with ample storage
Three bedrooms, main with ensuite
Tiled family bathroom
Lounge with fire
Large reception/office area
Work shop/equipment storage area
Bohnock Bait & Tackle Web Page
Customer email list
Bohnock Bait & Tackle Facebook Page
Current Development Approvals:
* Commercial jetty
* Hire/Drive operation
* Retail sale of fresh seafood, fishing tackle etc
* Daytime cruise boat operations
* Additions to existing building for retail sale of seafood
Property Type: - House & Business
* Brick home - 3 Bedroom (with built-in wardrobes)/2 Bathrooms, 3 Toilets and 64 square meteres of retail area, 60 square metres office & equipment area/Commercial jetty/outside seating areas
Outdoor Features: - Established gardens/orchard/easily maintained grounds/eleven car park spaces (hard-stand)/veggie beds/chicken coop.
Eco Friendly Features:
* Solar features - 5Kw System installed 09/11/15
* Rain water tanks -1 x 10,000 litres
1 x 25,500 litres
* Easy 4 to 5km drive to Old Bar Doctor, Pathology, Chemist, Public School, Pre School, Hair Dresser, Super Market, Library, Bowling Club, Tavern, Restaurants/Take Aways, patrolled surf beach and more.
17.5 km to City of Taree District hospital, High Schools, Police, Fire, Ambulance etc