House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Blakehurst
Free-Standing Home Commanding Corner PositionProperty ID 1703507Showcasing a superb fusion of architectural and interior design, this near new full brick home is of a high quality standard, capturing an abundance of natural light throughout. Positioned in a quiet street, within walking distance to bus stop, schools, parks and close proximity to Hurstville CBD and South Hurstville Shopping.
This stunning home is complimented by the following features:-
* 3 bedrooms plus study, potential 4th and 5th bedrooms/second living, built-ins, ensuite, walk-in robe
* Stylish gas kitchen, stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone benchtops, ample bench and cupboard space
* Spacious lounge and dining, Tasmanian Oak Timber flooring upstairs
* 3 luxurious bathrooms, separate bath and shower, internal laundry
* Undercover entertaining/bbq area and private front north facing gardens
* Intercom, alarm, 16kw Samsung reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
* Flat roof to take up to 30 solar panels, no sun shadowing for 6kw inverter with 10kw back up battery
* Pre-wired for high speed internet cable, Foxtel, Telstra, Optus, Telstra TV, Fetch
* 2000 litre rainwater tank hooked for grey water
* Remote LUG, internal access, ample storage, off street parking
Designed to deliver privacy whilst enjoying a park side setting. Truly a must to inspect.