House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Binna Burra
Amazing Value - Just Reduced!Property ID 1516931Luxury hinterland retreat perfectly positioned to allow you to partake in everything that Byron Bay and the surrounding area has to offer. This stunning property has 360* degree panoramic views of the Nightcap Ranges and lush green rolling hills. 108* acres of prime elevated real estate only 14* minutes from the iconic Byron Beaches. Nestled atop a peak near the beautiful village of Bangalow, and consisting of rich agricultural soil, this estate offers the capacity to continue the existing tourism and agribusiness plus huge further development potential or turn this into your own private retreat.
Properties like this rarely become available and do not last long.
Bangalow Retreat' offers 4 self-contained guest suites, each complete with spa ensuites and kitchenettes. There is a separate 2-bedroom self-contained manager's residence with 2 bathrooms and 1 spa. Or the opportunity to have your own private retreat with total privacy, perfectly positioned, minutes from the beach.
Possible Extra opportunity Legislation is expected in the near future to allow possible subdivision of rural land in this area which gives this property an amazing investment opportunity for the future.
* Approved Rural Tourist Facility + venue for weddings/events
* Diversified agribusiness including 65* Acres of advanced Blackbutt timber forestry + macadamia nut orchard comprising of 1000* income producing mature trees
* Expected approval of subdivision to provide further possible development opportunity
* Saltwater pool plus walking trails on-site
* Resident koalas, echidnas, rare birds and other wildlife
* Permanent town water (rare in the area), 3 water sources, Frost / Flood free + excellent fencing
* Close to the region's best schools, universities, hospitals, restaurants, shopping, major airports and thriving artisanal industries
* Existing tourism business ready to take over and continue, with further capacity to develop
* Immaculately maintained retreat and accommodation facilities ready to go
* Extensive, established, manicured gardens including fruit, citrus and rainforest stands
* 35* acres of flat and gently sloping land perfect for horse, sheep or cattle paddocks
* Room for macadamia expansion
This property has so much diversity and huge potential for customisation, this is your chance to secure your own personal piece of paradise or continue to reap the rewards of a long-standing business.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.