- About this property
- Explore Beverly Hills
Sold by Michael Curtis & Ivan LiProperty ID 1499045This full brick two storey home, is positioned on the high side of the street, close to train station, schools, churches, parks, restaurants and shops. Upon entering this exquisite home, you are greeted with an abundance of space and natural light.
Showcasing meticulous attention to detail throughout, the home is complimented by the following features:-
* 5 bedrooms, huge master with en-suite and large walk-in wardrobe
* Stylish and sleek gas kitchen, stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances
* Spacious lounge and dining flowing onto the private undercover alfresco area
* Natural granite and blackbutt timber floors , 3 opulent bathrooms,
* Level grassed area with north facing aspect, laundry with outdoor access
* Daikin reverse cycle air-conditioning, alarm system
* Remote lock-up garage with internal access, plus off street parking * Short stroll to a childcare centre facility and Regina Coeli Catholic Primary School; schools close by: Beverly Hills North, Narwee Public, Beverly Hills Girls & Beverly Hills Public school.
The home's peaceful sought-after address is only enhanced by the premium finishes it has to offer. Truly a must to inspect!