- About this property
- Explore Bensville
Another Sold - Street Record Sale Price!Property ID 1666865A truly rare opportunity is on offer to acquire this as new family home that has been designed with attention to detail and a commitment to quality. Built in 2010, the property is one of the newest homes in the sought after suburb of Bensville. The lower level is an entertainer's delight that is graced with a combination of formal and informal living and dining areas, a study/ fifth bedroom plus a central kitchen and meals area that flows seamlessly to the outside. Upstairs, showcases a sitting/reading area plus four spacious bedrooms and water glimpses.
Outside the home, there is extensive landscaping with well-established gardens that provide a stunning backdrop for what is a truly beautiful package. There is a sunny and level lawn area that is the centre piece around a one of a kind natural rock feature wall. The wall leads up to a sensational alfresco entertaining area that captures an elevated tree-lined view, impressive sunsets and enjoys a perfect northerly aspect.
Offering tranquillity and lifestyle with the picturesque beaches of Killcare and MacMasters Beach only minutes to the East, a quick paddle across the Brisbane Water to Saratoga and St Huberts Island in the west, with access to Sydney from Ettalong Ferry to the South and the popular Avoca Beach only two suburbs to the North.
Additional features include:
- Combined family and dining that flows seamlessly out to a private entertaining zone
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, corner pantry and ample bench and cupboard space
- Spacious master bedroom with private tree-top views plus a modern ensuite and walk-in robe
- Three further generous sized bedrooms upstairs all with built-in wardrobes and one with water views
- Separate study/ fifth bedroom downstairs plus light filled lounge room and separate rumpus with views of backyard
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, water tanks for irrigation, remote double lock up garage with internal and drive-through access
- Generous layout includes multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces
- Lush child-friendly lawns with award winning designer gardens that provide a private and sunny oasis
- Prized northerly aspect to rear ideal for entertaining
- Quiet family-friendly street, close to schools, shops and beaches